Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zoya Akyra Konad M39, M56

I did my nails yesterday and thought I would share!

I used No Miss Base Coat.
The base color is Akyra by Zoya. I would describe it as a deep teal (blue/green) with a slight silver/blue shimmer. This color seemed watery and thin compared to my other Zoyas. I applied one thin coat then one thicker coat.



I applied No Miss Top Coat and let it dry a while before stamping. I stamped the tips with the swirly pattern on french plate M56 with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Sky Pearl. I then stamped the triangle arrangement of flowers from plate M39 with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Silver.

I feel that the Silver is very subtle compared to other Konad polishes. I realize they are not perfect and I am not that great with lining things up and my frenches are wonky but they were a lot of fun to do! You could use many different patterns for a similar effect. Please excuse the messy edges. I forgot to clean them up before taking pictures! :( Hope you can forgive me? <3 I need lots of practice with my french tips so expect to see many more soon!


Thanks for reading! Please comment, follow, subscribe and share!!!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Very pretty manicure. You did a really nice job. I haven't even tried mine yet.

awesomevegan said...

Thanks :) I am glad you like it! Did you get Konad? You should make a blog and show us it!!! :)

Inbaluly said...

love that akyra shade! my kind of color :-) I've found your blog just a few moments ago and I'm enjoying it a lot :-)

awesomevegan said...

Thank you, Inbaluly. :) I am glad you like my blog. Akyra is a very nice color and my camera just doesn't capture how pretty. I am bored and thinking of doing my nails again now LOL. :) Maybe something Halloween... maybe something else. I haven't decided yet!

My Pictures <3