Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For Lucy: Bigger Better Pictures In the Works!

I haven't been able to figure out how to make the images clickable and larger on the blog itself at the same time. I have had to either resize the pictures or make them clickable thumbnails... maybe if I had two copies of each picture on photobucket I could link the smaller picture to the really big one. I am somewhat new to blogging and I am still trying to figure some things out. Any suggestions are welcome. Please know that I am trying hard to make this the best blog I can with the knowledge that I have at this time. :) Please be patient with me. If I am able to figure it out I will make ALL pictures medium size in the blog and HUGE when you click them. :) I will attempt to go back and edit all previous posts as well but that may take some time.

I posted this as a new post (as opposed to a comment) so that everyone could see the changes I plan to make. If during the process pictures wind up missing or links don't work please 1. be patient with me and 2. let me know that things aren't working right.

To the seasoned bloggers out there... any tips to improve my blog are greatly appreciated. I don't quite know what I am doing yet. :)

EDITED TO ADD: I have already put the changes into effect on my "Zoya Toe Swatches" post. Please let me know if this formating is better. I love it and think it is awesome! :)

No comments:

My Pictures <3