Monday, October 12, 2009

Hallowglam Konad Mani Starring M57

Konad Rule #1: M57 is to be worshiped like the goddess that she is.
Konad Rule #2: Black stamping polish is a pain in the booty to work with.
Konad Rule #3: Lining up patterns takes patience and practice :)

This mani was done with yesterday's post's color, Zoya Sienna. To read more about my thoughts on the color and application and see yesterdays post. :)

I was wondering if anyone has any tips for cleaning up the edges. I am going to clean them up better before I go out tomorrow. I used I cotton swap dipped in acetone. Should I try the pointed tip ones or a french corrector pen from Konad or anything else. I feel like my manicures could be so much neater.

Here are the pictures as promised of my Halloween Konad. I call this one Hallowglam. It was done using plate M57 and Konad Special Stamping Polish in Black. :) The lighting today was pretty gloomy and overcast. I think it adds to the mood of the mani. I used festive decor for some of the pictures.

All pics can be clicked to enlarge! Enjoy!








Thanks for reading! Please comment, follow, subscribe and share!

10 comments:

paintedladyfingers said...

You did a lovely job! I love using the lace patterns just above the moons of the nail. It's classy and festive. :)

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Very nice!

ThRiSzHa said...

this is pretty...

Mayra P said...

Very pretty =D I use the no more mistake manicure clean-up pen, and it works fine for me, maybe you should try it.

awesomevegan said...

Thanks ladies :) I really like how it turned out. I just need more practice and to make my edges look better. I think I may order one of the clean up pens from Konad with my next order from OCNailArt. I have many plates on my wishlist! Its so addictive!

BeautyJudy said...

Aw! I love this!!! I think you did a great job! I love the spider web prop too!!

awesomevegan said...

Thanks, Judy! :) It means a lot to me that you ladies like my mani. I did my nails today and will post pictures tomorrow. I need a creative prop for this one too :)

Lucy said...

Very pretty manicure. Love the lace pattern. I use a orange stick wrapped lightly in cotton. Then I dip it in acetone. Also Mary from BeautyandSoul suggests using a fine makeup brush. This gets in really close to clean up everythin.

Stiletto said...

SO CUTE!
for cleanup i like a cheap angled makeup brush dipped in acetone!

awesomevegan said...

Thanks, ladies! I am so glad you like my manicure. :) I will look into a fine tip brush for cleanup or an orange stick. I will figure something out. All your tips are very helpful :)

My Pictures <3