Friday, November 27, 2009

Lemmings

I am moving this list to a blog post and leaving a link to it on my blog to make my blog look neater. :) I will be updating this list regularly of course so check back if you are curious! And if you have any of these and don't want them let me know LOL.

Konad:
S09
M59
M71
M63
M51
M74
M64
Coraline Kit A
Glitter Top Coat in Silver
Special Polish in Chocolate Brown

Zoya:
Harley
Ki
Tallulah
Nova

Color Club:
Fashion Addict
Wild At Heart
Glitter Vixen Collection
Sexsea
Wild Child

OPI:
Smitten With Mittens!
Merry Midnight
Disco Ball Sparkle
Do You Lilac It? (or dupe in Color Club or Zoya?)

Nicole by OPI:
Lets Get It Star-ted (Layering glitter with stars in it!)

Nubar:
Peacock Feathers
Wildlife
Reclaim
Chocolate Caramel
Raspberry Truffle

1 comment:

Lucy said...

If I listed my lemmings it would be a damn site longer than that!

My Pictures <3