Thursday, November 26, 2009

24 Things I am Thankful For

Happy Tofurky Day everyone!

I hope you all have a great day with your family and friends. I will be spending today with Brandon's family today. I thought I would take some time to share 24 things I am thankful for since it is my 24th Thanksgiving.

1. Brandon - He makes me feel more loved than anyone in the world and can make me smile when nothing else can. He treats me like a queen, even if I don't deserve it.
2. My Family - They don't know how much I love them and appreciate my time with them. I like still living at home because I would miss them so much if I ever left.'
3. My Cats - Mittens and Blade are my babies. I don't know how I make it one night away from them (like last night) I am sure they miss me just as much.
4. My home - people take for granted having a home. A roof over your head and a place to sleep isn't something everyone is fortunate enough to have.
5. My health - I am lucky that I am generally healthy most of the time!
6. Food - I am happy to have food to eat.
7. Friends - My closest friends are there for me when I need them and give me someone to talk to just for fun! They make me smile and laugh and I don't see them enough.
8. My Dogs - I love them!
9. Brandon's Dog, Harley - I am playing with him as I write this!
10. My Laptop - Okay I know that the things I am thankful for are getting sillier and less essential now but I use my laptop every day. I had a bulky desktop for so long I really appreciate this thing!
11. My Kindle - Yes my Amazon Kindle Ebook reader. I use this basically every day. I love to read a lot and it is so much lighter than most books and I don't have to fuss with keeping the book open no matter what position I am sitting or laying. Plus I can store enough books on it to be able to always have something to read. I love it!
12. My Jewelry - I love my jewelry. Even on days I am too lazy to wear makeup I often wear my jewelry. My standard pieces are my Troll Bracelet, a personalized ring from Brandon and a solid hematite ring. I am obsessed with earrings too though!
13. My followers - I am lucky to have people interested enough to read my blog!
14. Makeup - I love to play with makeup. It is fun and creative for me in a way that makes me feel good about myself.
15. Nail polish - I love doing my nails. Having a pretty color on my nails makes me feel nice.
16. Konad - Another way for me to be artistic! Konad is so much fun too!
17. The Internet - This should probably be higher on the list. The internet can be very useful for information, entertainment, making friends and staying in touch with people. One of my best friends I met on Myspace which ironically I barely use anymore. I am all about the Facebook now!
18. Author - I am thankful to people that still write books. I believe people should read more and without all the people writing out there I wouldn't have so much to choose from!
19. Music - I love to listen to music. It can lift my mood or help me vent when upset.
20. Scott MacIntyre - His music makes me happy and has a profound inspirational effect on me. Click here to check out his MySpace music page. He has a new holiday single available on iTunes!
21. Thift Stores - I love the things I can find in there and I is so eco-friendly. A simple way to recycle!
22. Nathan Runkle - The founder of an animal rights group called Mercy for Animals and my inspiration for going vegan. I would love to meet him someday.
23. My blog - I am thankful to have a place to share my thoughts, experience and interests through words and pictures.
24. Today - I am thankful to have this day to share with family and friends. Hope you all have a nice day!

If you have the money to spare consider adopting a turkey this year!

Click here to learn more about turkeys!

No comments:

My Pictures <3