Friday, December 4, 2009

What's up with Jen?

Hey everyone. I am sorry for the lack of posts. I plan to do some videos for YouTube about some stuff I ordered online. I am waiting for everything to arrive. If you are not already subbed to me on YouTube, my username is awesomevegan. I will be doing some hauls and reviews and maybe a few tutorials soon so keep a lookout for those. My birthday is December 9th. I will be turning 25.

What would you like to see be blog or vlog about? Please leave a comment and let me know! I will try to get some pics of my fingers and toes for you! :)

2 comments:

BeautyJudy said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather! I'll have to check out the you tube stuff! Hope you're feeling better!

awesomevegan said...

Thanks, Judy. I was feeling better but I think I may be getting sick AGAIN... UGH! I had some weird chest congestion thing for like a month and could barely breathe, was barking when I coughed and made a weezing noise. Now I am starting to get a runny nose. Oh well, guess it is just that time of year. I will be posting videos about the stuff I bought soon. I am waiting for everything to show up and I am afraid something may have been stolen or lost :(

My Pictures <3