Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jen and the Case of the Missing Package

An update:

My missing package arrived today! It was postmarked 11/28/2009. Someone wrote "Wrong address return to sender" on it but the address isn't wrong... weird... I have no clue what that was about. I will do a video or pictures of it probably tomorrow if I feel up to it. I am still hurting from Tuesday's fall. If you don't know what I am talking about ready my Bare Bumm Bath blog.

Everything smells great and she included free samples. Poor Robin (thepinksink on etsy) even sent a replacement package already. I am going to have doubles but she said no worries and to enjoy them. What a sweetie! You should all check her out!

2 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

Maybe the address on the package wasn't wrong but they delivered at the wrong house?

Glad you got it!

awesomevegan said...

Ya maybe... I am too! :) I should do a video or post some pictures.

My Pictures <3