Friday, October 2, 2009

Coming Soon: Zoya!!!

I received my order of Zoya from the BOGO promotion. Sadly 3 of my polishes are missing :( I sent an email and I know they are best sellers (Harlow, Savita and Roxy) so they may be out of stock and I am not too worried. On a happier note... I now have 12 Zoya's that I can swatch for all of you (all 8 of you) hehe.

I have the following colors:
Midori (which you have seen a couple of times)
Trixie
Vegas Freeze

The NEW ones: (and how they look to me in the bottle)
Jennifer -looks light brown :) - my name polish!
Penny - coppery, orange gold
Sienna - bright orange glitter
Shivon - very hard to describe gold, rose, brown?
Delilah - glittery red - one of my dog's name!
Lola - Pink with blue shimmer?
Jo - calming blue with subtle blue/silver shimmer
Juno - deep purple possibly duochrome?
Akyra - teal, blue/green

Would anyone be opposed to toe swatches??? :)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Toe swatches are kinda weired and harder to see the color! Funny though. I just got my order yesterday. I'd better check my slip. I had a really LARGE order. So there were three that I had checked off in my book that weren't in the order. Good thing I read this. I'll have to check later on.

awesomevegan said...

Glad I could be of some help. :) I posted toe swatches anyway as I am sure you seen :) I am going to post hand ones too but I keep forgetting to take pics of just the color before I go all Konad crazy LOL!

Were any of the ones you ordered matte? They are really popular right now and sell out super quick!

There was an error in this gadget

My Pictures <3


Twilight Quotes