Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Girl At The Rock Show!

I went with my bf to a Blink 182 concert last Friday. I took some pics of my nails and makeup. :)

PRODUCTS USED:
The eyeshadow is by Glittersniffer at glittersniffer.etsy.com
(Zombie Girl, Manny and Pink Pistol)
Blush is Walkee Talkee by Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com
lipstick is E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Fiery Fuschia at eyeslipsface.com)
Mineral Foundation in Beige - Sunkissed Fair by Everyday Minerals
Natural Reflections Powder in Fair by Everyday Minerals
Mascara in Black by EcoBella
Black Liquid Liner by E.L.F.

Photobucket

Eye Closeups (lime green is Zombie Girl, bright blue is Manny and hot pink is Pink Pistol. Any other colors are from blending :) )

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my Rocker Nails: (E.L.F. Nail Polish in Black. Decals by Fingr's Edge found in a dollar store!) Used with No Miss Base and Top Coats. )

Photobucket

Hope you like! Comment and follow me!

No comments:

My Pictures <3