Saturday, October 2, 2010

Long time no see!

I know I haven't blogged in FOREVER... (just about LOL) but I was thinking about some topics I tend to like blogging about: makeup, fashion etc. So I figured I would write a blog entry for all my loyal blog followers who are still with me after all this time. Also hello to the new followers!

So what have I been up to? Well yesterday I went to the big city of NYC with my boyfriend, Brandon and my bff, Quincy. :) I will post some pictures soon but I am still waiting on all pics to be uploaded. There is also some video clips that need uploading and editing so I will do a seperate post about that. :)

In the world of fashion, I have been thrifting now and then lately and have been becoming a bit obsessed with fall fashion, ugly sweaters (which really aren't that ugly in my opinion) and chictopia. Please fan and friend me if you have an account there.

I have been quite lazy with my makeup lately and haven't Konaded in so long. I have misplaced my stampers yet again! I was thinking about posting outfit photos and haul photos and "things I am loving" pics to my blog. So what do you think? What would you like to see?

Some fashion and makeup type items I am lemming right now:

Susan Nichole handbags, particularly Stella and Savannah
Pacifica fragrances, especially the fruity scents such as Tuscan Blood Orange and Brazilian Mango Grapefruit.
The Urban Decay Vegan Palette: beautiful packaging, good reviews and would be my first UD palette and the only thing I own from them beside a blue eyeliner pencil (Deviant I think...)
Nubar nail polishes, most wanted are Peacock Feathers, 2010 and Purple Beach.

5 comments:

Jenny$1983 said...

Yay, you're back!

I think a "Things I'm Loving" type series would be cool - also perhaps the odd simple vegan recipe (to help out a vegetarian who chooses the vegan option as often as possible and would eventually like to go completely vegan :)

awesomevegan said...

Thank you for your comment, Jenny! Thank you so much for reading. :) I will use your suggestions. :)

Unknown said...

Nice post!!!!

awesomevegan said...

Thank you, freesia. :)

Vegan Valerie said...

I love Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange fragrance too! I just spritzed some on!

My Pictures <3