Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey everyone!

Hi everyone. I am sitting here typing this on my bf's laptop because my cord on mine died... it is like literally fried. I have no clue what happened to it but until I can order a new one and it gets to me it may be a while until you see another vlog!

I took some pictures though I figured I would share.
Yesterday's outfit:
Photobucket
Like it? Rate me on chictopia!

Today a picture with my boyfriend's dog, Baby Harley:
Photobucket

A video of Harley :)


And on my tips and toes:
Color Club "Taboo" from the Master of Disguise Halloween mini collection:
Photobucket
A blue toned purple with slight shimmer. :)

Zoya "Roxy"
Photobucket
A deep magenta jelly with large pink glitter. :)

I hope you like my post. Please leave questions and comments below. Sorry the pictures aren't great but they are the best I have now. The colors are pretty accurate. Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

恩如 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。.................................................................

祥傑祥傑 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough. ....................................................................

彥安彥安 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

芸茂芸茂 said...

Hello~安安唷~很高興見到你哦!!............................................................

芸茂芸茂 said...

支持你就對了!..................................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

不簡單..一路走來辛苦了-..................................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

文章是心情的反應~~祝妳天天寫的都是讓人開心的好文章哦!!............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

不能記住往事的,人注定要重蹈覆轍。......................................................

方偉白方偉白 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗............................................................

吳庭 said...

GOOD IDEA~thanks............................................................

陳璇竹陳璇竹 said...

Govern your thoughts when alone, and your tongue when in company...................................................

孫邦柔 said...

Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.............................................................

家唐銘 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

佳呈均慧 said...

不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。.................................................

家唐銘 said...

人不可以求其備,必捨其所短,取其所長............................................................

There was an error in this gadget

My Pictures <3


Twilight Quotes