Tuesday, February 9, 2010

formspring.me

When did you first start painting your nails or realize how much you loved nail artistry?--VeganValerie.blogspot.com

I just recently got into painting my nails again. I didn't have many nail polishes since all the ones I had were old and from before I went vegan. I have always loved color (I studied art in college) So I started looking for vegan nail polish brands and started collecting polishes and got into nail art as well. I have only been interested in my nails again for about the last year or so. Thanks for your question Valerie!

Ask me anything

2 comments:

Vegan Valerie said...

Hi Jen!

I think having my nails painted is fun, except that I hardly ever take the time to do it! But I actually did last week! Yeaaah! Only problem is I don't have any vegan polishes yet... Blah. But I will someday!

I tried to take a cool picture of my nails like the way you and so many others do to display your completed look. My paint job is nothing fancy, but you should check it out and let me know what you think at valfauv.blogspot.com!

I'm an amateur at all this, but it seemed like fun to try! Blog you later, Jen!

awesomevegan said...

Thanks for commenting Valerie! I will check out your blog!

My Pictures <3