Sunday, March 11, 2007

New to blogger

Hello everyone. This is my first blogger post! I decided to join blogger because there seems to be a lot of vegan knitters and crafters here. If you are vegan or a vegetarian send me a message or something. I don't know how the messages work here yet. I hope to make lots of friends here!

I am a 22 year old college student. I have a degree in graphic design and am currently studying fine arts. I love art, music, movies, vegan food, vegan knitting, meditation, nature, taking photos and making videos. I have 2 cats. I love them lots! I have a boyfriend who I love sooo much. I am new to knitting. I have been vegan for almost 3 years and vegetarian a total of almost 5 years.

I enjoy blogs and networking and video sites. I am also on myspace, youtube, spruzeme, and livevideo. Please welcome me to the site and don't be shy, I love making friends!

No comments:

My Pictures <3